If you are new here or you’ve been following along for a while I hope this introduces you to a new side of me and our team. We wanted to share with you things you may not know about us! We give you a little bit of background about ourselves and also fun facts that make us who we are.
Who We Are
Hi, I’m Audrie! I’m an influencer/ branding photographer and marketing strategist. I’ve been a professional photographer for over 10 years. I have a passion for small business and entrepreneurs. Owning several businesses over the years myself, creating content and marketing strategy comes naturally and I find joy in helping others reach their full potential with their business and the goal they set for their lifestyle. I am first and foremost a child of God, a wife to a supportive husband, and mother to 2 children 17 (Presley) and 12 (Scarlett) that bring my heart such joy. They are my why. I also have two pups Sadie and Ledi that I adore. When I am not working you can find me at the softball field cheering on my daughter, watching sports with my son, and spending quality time with my husband. A fun fact about me is that I am a huge sports fan. I’m the girl that goes to watch the fights, cheers in the football stands, and yells at the tv!
Samantha is my marketing assistant. She graduated from Arkansas with a bachelors in Elementary Education while also playing soccer for the University. After 2 years of teaching and 1 year of substitute teaching, she decided to change career paths to be able to travel with her husband and go after big goals that she set for herself. She not only works for me but is continuing her passion in fitness as a Cyclebar instructor. She has been married for a little over two years to the love of her life, Matt and is a traveling baseball wife. Sam has a fur baby named Skylar. She’s a golden retriever that is her pride and joy. Sam and I met while I was shooting her for an adorable boutique called Landry Kate. We immediately connected and had more in common than we thought possible! She has been with me during the amazing growth of this company and is who you probably talk to when I am not available!
Danielle is my associate photographer! She is coming to us with a background in both medical and franchise restaurant marketing. Photography has been her side hustle for the past 4 years where she has shot local and destination weddings, families, senior grads, bloggers, and more! During the pandemic, she decide to take the leap and go full time with her photography. Danielle is a newlywed (a quarintine bride!), a dog mom to Piper the Goldendoodle, a professional bargain shopper and loves a good hot yoga class to help her relax. As a lover of travel Danielle and her new husband Kris are excited to get back to normal life of adventure but are making due by exploring local parks and trails on the weekends!
This group is something special. I think what I love most about us, is our work ethic together and apart! We have goals within this company, but also outside of it. Were always striving to be the best we can be and that’s what makes us, well.. us! Most importantly, we have some serious fun together!
Looking to Love What You Do?
WE ARE HIRING!
Yes I said it! AD Media Group LLC is looking for a Digital Content Producer. We want to add someone to our team that is passionate about assisting with the creative side or back end of our company.
This position will be responsible for every aspect of content creation including creative direction and decision making related to design and editing as it applies to various projects throughout our studio. The ideal candidate will be highly experienced in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, well-organized, self-motivated, driven and able to work under pressure with deadlines, have an artistic visual eye, and love what they do!
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (serious inquiries only)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Customer Service Skills with comprehension including: answering phone calls, returning emails promptly and professionally, greeting and interacting with clients in the studio, data entry skills, booking and reschedule appointments, communication skills.
- Experience in retouching/editing professional portraits with post-production knowledge – particularly familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom suites.
- Remain organized and level-headed during projects through all stages of creative development – from image culling, to production, and final delivery.
- Take full ownership of content creation from start to finish. Oversee design changes and improvements throughout the production process. You will be responsible for developing and managing timelines and overseeing the production of graphic design and products.
- Provide clients with products such as prints, frames, albums, canvases, stationary items, as well as documents and other miscellaneous materials.
- Work closely with outsourced lab vendors and maintain a positive rapport with the staff and distributors.
- Deliver consistent content that align with our look, style and feel of our studio brand, including strategic goals of the brand.
- Identify and establish new processes that encourage efficiency in project management and information workflow.
- Be a member of a team and bring new ideas to the studio with motivating ideas and contributions to the whole studio.