The Basics to Photography Workshop was anything but basic. Learning how to shoot in manual was just the beginning. Small business owners from across the country gathered at the beautiful Lumen Room in Plano, Texas to learn from top industry experts in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Web Design, and more to create a curated strategy & content to enhance their online presence.
Here’s an overview of what was included in the workshop:
- FULL ACCESS TO ONE-ON-ONE WORKSHOP TRAINING WITH SOME OF THE TOP PROFESSIONALS IN THE INDUSTRY
- PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOTS BY AUDRIE DOLLINS
- PRODUCT STYLING TAILORED TO YOUR BUSINESS
- SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY TOOLS
- WEB DESIGN EDUCATION & MARKETING TOOLS
- LUNCH & BEVERAGES
- SWAG BAG
- INFLUENCER CAMERA BAG LAUNCH PARTY
- ALL ACCESS FACEBOOK GROUP
The Topics & The Experts
- The Importance of Imagery in Branding with Lee of Do Say Give
- How to Prepare for a Lifestyle Photo Shoot with Tanya Foster of tanyafoster.com
- How to Shoot In Manual with Audrie Dollins, Branding and Lifestyle Photographer and Nikon Expert & Michelle Rice, Wedding Photographer & Canon Expert
- Flat Lays & Styling with Interior Designer and Influencer Rebekah Dempsey of A Blissful Nest
- Your Website & Online Presence with Branding & Web Designer Carly of Conni Bee Designs
- Your Brand and Content Strategy with Makeup Artist and Business Owner, Leslie Hernandez of Backstagelife.com
- The Basics of Lightroom for Photo Editing with Audrie Dollins
Professional Headshots for All
Each attendee got to participate in a lifestyle shoot with professional branding photographers in the bright and beautiful studio at the Lumen Room. They learned the art of posing and lighting as well as how to shoot these images. Afterward, they each received 2 fully edited headshot images to use in their business.
Q&A with the Pros
One of the most valuable aspects of a workshop is the ability to ask questions on the spot. Each session and hands-on training gave the opportunity to ask the experts anything, and they were happy to share their wealth of knowledge
This workshop equipped attendees with hands-on practical training– both one-on-one and in small groups, plus valuable advice and encouragement from the pros who were able to guide them in a way that can’t be replicated online.
Each attendee got to put their new knowledge into action right on the spot with a flat-lay break-out session, coordinated and directed by a professional designer and industry expert. They were able to capture high-quality, compelling brand images to use on social media and their website.
By practicing things like adjusting camera settings, balancing layout and composition of an image, the workshop attendees were armed with skills they can use to take their own quality imagery any time they need it.
Thank you so much for all of the work you put into the workshop! I came away with tremendous knowledge that I’m looking forward to applying to my business. Top notch speakers, one on one coaching and meeting everyone that attended was a joy. Thanks again, @audriedollins!!! – evelinasnellphotography
Audrie, I feel so blessed to have been at your first workshop. You and your fellow experts brought so much more than expected! Thank you for all of the heart and planning that went into this. ❤️ – libbylovesrew
The Launch Party
The fun didn’t stop after the workshop ended! The highlight of the night was the VIP EVENT celebrating the launch of The Influencer Camera Bag, our newest product! Even though there were tornado warnings in the area (and we ended up taking cover in the bathroom!), that couldn’t keep us from having a blast!
Wanna see more behind-the-scenes from the workshop? Head to my Instagram highlights!
Another Workshop Coming Soon!
Did you miss out on the January workshop? Good news! We will be announcing the next workshop date soon!
Be sure to subscribe to be the first to know! Limited seats available.